I always like watching video while I'm working, just in a little window hovering in the corner of the screen.
Normally I would use VLC Player the make the player chromeless and to always show on-top of other windows. But for netflix, their app for W10 is pretty poor as it is; but does not offer that feature. So I made-up a solution!
- Google Chrome (or a browser that can access the Chrome Web Store)
- Netflix Account
- Always On-Top App
- Go to the Chrome Webstore.
- Install this add-on: Open-as-Popup.
- Navigate to the Netflix site.
- Pick the movie of choice and start watching.
- Find the Open-as-Popup icon in the toolbar and click it. A new Chromeless Popup window will open with Netflix playing in it. This will work even when Chrome is closed.
- With the new Popup window selected, Use the Always On-Top hotkey
Ctrl+Spaceto set the that window as "Always On-Top".
- Enjoy the movie!
You could use this method for many other things, but this is how I use it. :)
* It sould work fine on other Windows Versions too I think. Wherever Chrome and that app will work.